June 2, 2013
- The false narratives maintained by liberals and conservatives alike regarding the relationship between State and Capital.
- The rise in recent years of popular movements rooted in economic discontent.
- The need for organizations to defend the economic interests of ordinary people.
- A new populist economic outlook that focuses on attacking systems of artificial economic privilege imposed by the state.
- Proposed alternative economic arrangements and institutions.
- The need for a vast array of economic and social activist organizations which can collectively eclipse the welfare state and represent the economic aspect of the revolutionary struggle.
Run time: 80:21
Download (right click, ‘save as’)