A discussion with Ian Mayes, Nexus X Humectress, and Keith Preston about how social justice activism has led anarchist movements astray and lots of other stuff.
- Intentional communities
- Beyond Social Justice: how historical opposition to valid injustices has now evolved into something absurd.
- How totalitarian humanism’s focus on privilege and microaggressions forestalls social revolution.
- Is feminism necessary in the West?
- Radical gender equality.
- How the men’s rights movement fits the dictionary definition of feminism.
- MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way, the new subculture of anti-marriage relationship nihilists.
- No “hope” for revolution.
- “Anarchist” as an identity.