- Whistleblower Jack Maxey gave DailyMail.com a copy of the hard drive from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop in the spring of 2021
- DailyMail.com has published dozens of stories exposing Hunter’s drug use, sex obsession and questionable business dealings
- For the past two weeks, Maxey has been in hiding in Zurich, Switzerland, working with IT experts to dig out more data from the ‘laptop from hell’
- He says he intends to post them all online in a database in the coming weeks
- Maxey says he has found ‘450 gigabytes of erased material’ including 80,000 images and videos and more than 120,000 archived emails
- The former podcast host says he fears retaliation from the Biden administration
- He says that after contacting DailyMail.com about the laptop last year, black suburban SUVs appeared outside his house
The source who distributed Hunter Biden‘s laptop to congressmen and media has fled the US to Switzerland, saying he fears retaliation from the Biden administration.
Jack Maxey gave DailyMail.com a copy of the hard drive from Hunter’s abandoned laptop in the spring of 2021.
He also gave copies and material from it to the Washington Post, New York Times, and Senator Chuck Grassley in his role as ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee – but he claims they all sat on it for months.
Categories: Culture Wars/Current Controversies