America is in her twilight.
Our systems are headed for collapse.
So say goodbye to politics as we know it.
In this audacious book, Max Borders shows us that American society is breaking down:
- Our socio-economic models are faulty.
- Our hierarchies are strained.
- Our belief in the founding ideals is fading.
- Our systems of mutual aid are dying
- Our collective intelligence is fractured.
- Our civil discourse is deteriorating.
- Our government is in debt and disorder.
Just one of the above challenges would be bad enough. But seven?
These are a consequence of a deep imbalance. Borders argues that when the masculine coercion paradigm and the feminine persuasion paradigm get out of balance, collapse looms.
Despite laying out a disquieting case for America’s fall, Borders presents a transpartisan vision for a different kind of society. With a futurist’s foresight, Borders draws from the world’s wisdom traditions to reimagine the American Founding. At the same time, he calls on us all to turn inward, to become better people, and to criticize by creating.
Categories: American Decline