October 22, 2012
In the latest installment of Attack the System, Keith Preston interviews National Anarchist activist and author Welf Herfurth.
- How National Anarchism has developed over the years
- The Left-Right paradigm becoming increasingly outdated
- Globalization and homogenization
- The Fascist & cult-like mindset of the “antifa”
- The State and Nationality
- How would NA address mass immigration?
- Should National Anarchists focus on local activism, or on organizing a movement that can contend in the political arena
- A Life in the Political Wilderness
- Supporting anyone who’s against the system, even if you don’t agree with everything he or she says.
- How to discuss dissident views with people in day-to-day life.
- How a National Anarchist society would deal with public issues like building roads, crime, a foreign invasion, etc.
Welf Herfurth is a founder and chairman of the Sydney Forum, an organization that promotes the ideology of national anarchism, anti-globalization and the right of people for self-determination and preserving their culture. He is a speaker who has addressed numerous political groups in Australia, the USA and Europe. He is an author whose writing has appeared in many publications world wide.
65:33 / 149 words