These are some questions that left-wing proponents of mass immigration have never been able to answer satisfactorily (at least not to my satisfaction):
1. What will be the fate of such matters as womens’ rights, gay rights, church/state separation, free speech, freedom of the press, freedom of scientific inquiry, and exemption from excessively harsh punishment when Islamic fundamentalist parties become competitive in European elections?
2. Will not the allowance of mass Islamic immigration into the West eventually result in the overthrow of present day Enlightenment civilization in the same way that Christianity overthrew classical pagan civilization?
3. Will not mass immigration from Latin America into the U.S. not result in a replay of the Mexican War in the U.S. Southwest?
4. Will not the demographic threat posed by mass immigration result in the traditional ethnic and national groups of Europe and the Anglo nations going the same way as the American Indians?
5. If whites become a minority in the future America, will they not suffer the same fate as whites in present day Mugabe-ruled Zimbabwe? Are not whites legitimate in seeking to avoid such a fate for their posterity?
I’m still waiting for the answers.