January 29, 2014
Keith Preston interviews Bitcoin and counter-economics activist M. K. Lords.
- How Bitcoins can be used to bypass the warfare state and assist with social justice issues such as homelessness.
- The Ron Paul campaigns as a transition to more radical forms of libertarianism.
- Subversive concepts such as agorism, counter-economics, and crypto-anarchy.
- Gender roles and the cultural divide among anarchists and libertarians.
- Educating the public on knowing their rights during encounters with the police.
- The increasing repression of the poor as class divisions widen.
- Why it is futile to regard the state as a means to social justice.
- Obamacare as a means of creating a monopolistic insurance cartel on the model of the corporate media monopoly.
M.K. Lords is an activist, writer, and fire dancer. She edits and contributes regularly at Bitcoin Not Bombs and also writes for Young Voices. Her work has been featured in Bitcoin Magazine. Her activism emphasizes direct action and agorist methods of building the counter-economy. You can get in touch on twitter @mklords, Facebook M.K. Lords, and view her writings at Bitcoin Not Bombs.
File type: MP3
Bitrate: 32kb/s CBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)