December 8, 2013
- How international drug prohibition is largely an American creation.
- How the war on drugs was instigated to suppress dissident political movements.
- The various components of the American police state that has emerged in recent decades.
- How constitutional rights have been hollowed out by police state legislation and a compliant judiciary.
- How the system has been able to co-opt past protest movements and integrate these into the system, and how the growth of political correctness is a reflection of this.
- How the ideological superstructure of totalitarian humanism represents the system’s carrot, while the police state represents the stick.
File type: MP3
Bitrate: 32kb/s CBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)