September 15, 2013
- Common criticisms directed at ARV-ATS including accusations of reformism, crypto-statism, egalitarian populism, and reactionary nationalism.
- The need to strike a healthy balance between elitism and populism, reform and revolution.
- Why the revolutionary struggle must be international in character even as revolutionary movements within different nations, cultures, and communities will retain their unique identities.
- How successful revolutionary struggles in one region or nation might provide for their self-defense in a world dominated by states and plutocratic entities.
- Why the ultimate aim of grand alliance theory is resistance to state repression as the overlords of the Empire are challenged.
- How the battle between the Empire and the resistance forces will ultimately be decided by means of fourth generation warfare.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)