May 5, 2013
- Ryan’s latest project, the All Nations Party, a proposed political meta-party devoted to pan-secessionism.
- How such a party might be composed of sub-parties devoted to specific regional, ideological, or identitarian interests and how these might break down into constituent sub-interests of their own.
- How cultural conflict prevents the growth of effective opposition to the political class.
- Practical questions concerning the proposed decentralization of the United States into a collection of micronations.
- The likely geographical breakdown of pan-secessionism.
- The need to move past the cult of “America” and realize that the historic American nation no longer exists and that the present regime is an enemy occupational force.
- The probable media response to the emergence of a pan-secessionist movement.
- Ryan’s success at promoting ideas through online video channels.
Run time: 96:10
Download (right click, ‘save as’)