April 26, 2012
Keith Preston discusses possible strategies for building resistance to the hegemony of the totalitarian Left.
- The weaknesses of strategies that others have proposed, such as the Majority Strategy and third part efforts;
- How the shrinking size of working to middle class whites makes the achievement of a demographic majority impossible;
- Keith’s concepts of “Liberty and Populism” and “Pan-Secessionism” as grand strategies for building a long term effective resistance to the ruling class;
- Why a national movement to boycott federal elections would have the effect of de-legitimizing the system and how developing a federation of local political organizations might be a means of bypassing the political establishment….
- The possibility of outreach to left-wing decentralists and how local and regional secessionist movements might achieve political hegemony at the municipal, county, or state level;
- The case for a “national divorce” between geographical regions or demographic populations with irreconcilable political and cultural differences.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.