Keith Preston discusses American saber rattling against Syria.
- The role of the Power Elite in building the American Empire.
- The amazing continuity of U.S. foreign policy regardless of which party is in power.
- The convergence of interests that shape U.S. foreign policy in the Middle East.
- How Obama’s planned aggression against Syria is a mirror image of Bush’s and the neocons’ build up to war with Iran a decade ago.
- The astounding foolishness of U.S. diplomats like John Kerry and Samantha Power.
- Imperialism’s body count.
- Why is the Left Confused About Bombing Syria? by JONATHAN FELDMAN
- The Banality of Empire by JASON HIRTHLER
- Debunking Obama’s Chemical Weapons Case Against the Syrian Government by ERIC DRAITSER
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)