September 8, 2013
- How the neoconservatives have been eclipsed by the liberal internationalists as predicted in the 2003 essay “Philosophical Anarchism and the Death of Empire.”
- How a resurgent Russia is challenging the unipolar American empire as predicted in the same essay.
- How the liberal internationalist/cultural Marxist alliance has become the dominant ruling class faction as predicted in the “Liberty and Populism” essay.
- How totalitarian humanism is emerging as the ideological foundation of the present march towards ever greater state repression as predicted in past ATS analysis.
- How ARV-ATS concepts like anarcho-pluralism, radical localism, pan-secessionism, and anti-totalitarian humanism are spreading into an ever greater number of political currents, including those who are outside of or even hostile to ARV-ATS.
- How escalating state repression against dissident movements will necessitate the formation of a grand alliance against the common enemy, and how only anarcho-pluralism and pan-secessionist provide the framework for such an alliance.
- The revolutionary vision of ARV-ATS for a future civilization that has hardly been conceived of at present.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio