August 25, 2013
- The lengthy history of the persecution of sexual minorities by the state.
- How sexual minority individuals like Chelsea Manning and Glenn Greenwald have taken the lead in the contemporary struggle against the state.
- The contributions of homosexuals to past anarchist movements and the mixed record of anarchism’s relationship with homosexual rights issues.
- How the sexual minority rights movement has ironically become a leading constituency for totalitarian humanism.
- The increasingly flagrant nature of statist attacks on liberties of speech, religion, association, and exchange in the name of gay rights and overlapping movements.
- The hypocrisy of Western elites’ condemnation of Russia’s anti-gay laws while ignoring much worse persecution of religious minorities in Egypt.
- How the majority of anarchists and libertarians have turned a blind eye to the excesses, absurdities, and atrocities perpetrated by the forces of totalitarian humanism.
- How their own cultural leftism prevents many libertarians and anarchism from recognizing left-wing authoritarianism for what it is and the cowardice this reflects.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)