ATS News of the Week Commentary with Keith Preston.
- The harassment of Glenn Greenwald’s partner in London.
- The emerging left/right unity in opposition to the surveillance state.
- The work of writers like John Whitehead and William Norman Grigg detailing the growth of the American police state.
- How many on the Left are starting to realize the Left has failed to develop an effective opposition force against the Bush-Obama wars and surveillance regimes and how libertarians have picked up the torch.
- Eric Holder’s belated recognition that America’s prison-industrial complex has gotten out of hand.
- The declining influence of the neoconservatives in the GOP and their eclipse by realists like Rand Paul.
- How the U.S. empire is losing its grip on Egypt and why Israel partisans are pushing for still more military intervention in the Middle East
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)