August 18, 2013
Keith Preston replies to conservative critic Todd Lewis’ critique of his work.
- The actual origins and meaning of historic conservatism and why the contemporary American “conservative movement” is in fact a leftist movement.
- The roots of conservatism and libertarianism in polar opposite historical and philosophical currents.
- Why political anarchism and philosophical libertarianism are not synonymous.
- A discussion of the moral skepticism of Friedrich Nietzsche and Max Stirner.
- A comparison of the 20th century ideological wars with the wars of religion from the 17th century.
- How political correctness and totalitarian humanism represent a secular outgrowth of older religious forms of moralism and universalism.
- Parallels between classical Christian eschatology and modern secular totalitarian ideologies.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio