August 11, 2013
- The need for a unified struggle of resistance movements on a global level.
- The necessity of cultivating alternative infrastructure to replace existing states as the system disintegrates.
- Why the orientation of the resistance towards radical decentralization is a practical necessity.
- How to safeguard against potential threats posed by totalitarian forms of political opposition.
- How political tendencies with differing beliefs can participate in a common revolutionary struggle without compromising their core values.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio