May 26, 2013
- How the prevalence of cultural leftist fanaticism within the anarchist milieu is undermining the growth of the movement and outreach efforts.
- Why the state is a unique institution of oppression and why efforts to equate statism with other forms of authoritarianism are misguided.
- Why a radical libertarian movement must ultimately be oriented towards the cultural center of any given society in order to achieve political success.
- Why an anti-state movement in the United States must appeal to the entire cross section of political and cultural opinion.
- How the classical anarchist movements faced a different political context from modern anarchists movements.
- How the process of revolutionary build up by revolutionary anarchist movements fits well with prevailing trends in demographics, economics, technology, and military evolution.
Run time: 76:53
Download (right click, ‘save as’)