Below is the proposed list of speakers and topics for the upcoming Seventh Annual Meeting of the PFS, which will be held in Bodrum, Turkey at the Hotel Karia Princess, from Thursday September 27 through Monday October 1, 2012. Those interested in attending should contact Dr. Hoppe or Mr. Grözinger, Administrative Secretary, regarding conditions, availability, and requirements.
(Note: The list of speakers for the Sixth Annual Meeting (May 26-30, 2011) may be found in theProgram; video of the presentations are available here.)
Property and Freedom Society
7th Annual Meeting
September 27 – October 2, 2012
Karia Princess Hotel
Speakers & Topics
Philosophy and Law
- Hans–HermannHoppe: The Nature of Man. Does Any Such Thing Exist?
- StephanKinsella: The Corruption of Law
- Guido Huelsmann: The Winners and Losers of a Monetary Policy
- Thorsten Polleit: What Do Bankers Know about Money and Banking?
- Walter Block: The Economics of Discrimination
- Jeffrey Tucker: One Million Tiny Miseries: Government Policy in our Time
Literature and Literary Criticism
- Sean Gabb: On Literature and Liberty
- Benjamin Marks: On H. L. Mencken as a Libertarian Model (and some Romantic Libertarian Delusions)
- Karl–Peter Schwarz: Between Restitution and Re-Expropriation: Desocialization in Eastern Europe
- Norman Stone: Comparative History: Turkey and Spain
- Tom DiLorenzo: The Myth of American Exceptionalism
- Hunt Tooley: Engineering Tragedy: The Meaning of the CIA Coup d’Etat in Iran, 1953
Society and Politics
Leave a Reply