What is most fascinating about all of this is that it’s all make-believe. There are no existential issues involved, just pretend ones. It’s like the Zimbardo prison experiment where the participants started thinking they were guards/inmates in a real prison, or a group of cosplayers who forget that it’s all imaginary.
Keith Griffith, Daily Mail
- Storefronts from New York to Beverly Hills were being boarded up on Friday ahead of Election Day
- Security officials are preparing for a range of threats, from spontaneous violence to planned attacks
- Left-wing groups plan to gather near the White House in massive demonstration as polls close on November 3
- Biden supporters lay plans for weeks of sustained street actions if Trump refuses to concede the election
- Right-wing groups have also sparked fears of violence in the event of a Biden victory
- Philadelphia has National Guard deployed, as other states ready Guardsmen for activation