America’s closest allies have been busted supporting ISIS in order to topple Syria’s government. Mainstream U.S. writers are calling for open support of ISIS and Al Qaeda to enact regime change in Syria.
And a newly-declassified government document hints that the West supported the creation of ISIS.
This may sound far-fectched and wild-eyed … But the following former high-level US and UK intelligence officials and whistleblowers confirm that the document implicates the West in the birth of ISIS:
- Military analyst – and famed Pentagon Papers whistleblower – Daniel Ellsberg
- High-level NSA official Thomas Drake
- Well-known FBI whistleblower Colleen Rowley
- Senior MI6 officer Alastair Crooke
- MI5 counter-terrorism officer Annie Machon
- British counter-terrorism officer Charles Shoebridge
In any event, whether or not you believe the West created ISIS, the U.S. is now trying to blame the single most unlikely entity imaginable for ISIS … the Syrian government.
Specifically, the U.S. Embassy in Syria just accused the Syrian government of supporting ISIS:
Categories: Anti-Imperialism/Foreign Policy