December 29, 2013
- The difference between power elite analysis and conspiracy theories.
- Power elite analysis versus theories of democratic pluralism.
- Classical elite theory as developed during the interwar period of the 1920s.
- C. Wright Mills as the godfather of power elite theory.
- James Burnham and the managerial revolution.
- William Domhoff and the role of ideological institutions.
- Robert Putnam and the role of technological elites.
- Thomas Dye and the development of consensus among elites.
- How the power elite uses demographic, cultural, and class conflict to protect its own position of dominance.
File type: MP3
Bitrate: 32kb/s CBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio