October 28, 2013
- How the Left has deteriorated into narrow, self-serving forms of identity politics, and status quo apologetics for the welfare state.
- Why the Left is unable to build resistance to imperialism, plutocracy, regressive class relations, and the police, prison, and surveillance states.
- How mainstream conservatives will eventually become marginalized in the same manner as the paleoconservatives.
- How present day neoliberals and radical leftists are the conservatives and liberals of the future, respectively.
- How the next wave of radicalism will emphasize anti-militarism, cultural pluralism, civil liberties, and class-based politics while rejecting humanitarian imperialism, state socialism, and political correctness.
- How many former in-groups have become outgroups due to cultural shift, and will be potential constituents for the new radicalism.
- Why those traditional outgroups which have not been included under the progressive umbrella are natural constituents for the new radical movement.
- How demographic and cultural change will create an ever growing audience for revolutionary politics.
- The famed diplomat George Kennan’s recognition that the U.S.A would eventually disintegrate in a manner similar to the Soviet Union.
- Prototypes for alternative institutions following the decline of the System.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio