September 1, 2013
- Defining Cascadia as a place rather than a political entity.
- The ideas and history of bioregionalism as a movement.
- The commonalities shared by colonized peoples.
- The relationship between ecological crises and colonialism.
- The need for food sovereignty.
- How technological and ecological values can co-exist.
- Why radical localism is the path to resistance.
- The film “Occupied Cascadia.”
- Autonomy Cascadia: A Journal of Bioregional Decolonization
- Real Food Cascadia
- Míle Gaiscíoch
- Occupied Cascadia (the film)
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio