July 28, 2013
Keith Preston reviews recent articles that indicate ARV-ATS ideas are now moving into the mainstream.
- Chris Hedges’ admission that the liberal class is a failure and has abandoned the poor in favor of middle class cultural politics.
- John MacArthur’s piece in Harper’s attacking the Wilsonian legacy of the Democratic Party and calling for a left/right alliance against the surveillance state.
- Justin Raimondo’s observation of the increasing appeal of libertarians and paleo-rightists like Rand Paul to liberals dismayed by the Left’s failures on civil liberties issues and how the establishment’s neocon-progressive alliance views this as a threat.
- How Lew Rockwell and Murray Rothbard’s “paleo strategy” (a predecessor to the outreach efforts to the populist-right by ARV-ATS) in the early 90s became the basis of the Ron Paul movement, and how Paul was a “gateway drug” to more extreme forms of anti-state radicalism for many young people.
- An article in “The American Conservative” endorsing the strategy of “libertarian-populism” (anti-government, pro-worker) long advocated by ARV-ATS.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio