July 8, 2013
Keith Preston discusses the theories of Daniel Byman of the RAND Corporation on the development of insurgent movements.
- The identity of ARV/ATS as a challenge to the stagnant political ideas of the anarchist establishment and the foundation for a new anarchist movement.
- The ambition of ARV/ATS to represent the near-universal discontent with “the system” now prevalent in American and other societies and offer a positive alternative vision.
- The ongoing conflicts between ARV/ATS and the mainstream anarchist movement and why such conflicts are proper and necessary.
- The need to cultivate alternative forms of identity in opposition to the state.
- The need to replace patriotic loyalty to the state with ideological patriotism towards the anarchist struggle.
- How the meta-identify of the anarchist struggle must contain within itself numerous sub-identities related to culture, ethnicity, religion, geography, occupation, and single issues to which individuals form passionate attachments.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio