June 8, 2013
- The non-aggression principle as the basis for libertarian law.
- Conflicting interpretations of the NAP among anti-state radicals.
- How legal institutions in a stateless society might be organized.
- Much needed reforms within the realm of criminal law.
- The presence of un-libertarian or illiberal subcultures and political currents within the libertarian meta-legal system.
- The problem of potential subversion of a libertarian system by authoritarian forces.
Run time: 1:08:43
Download (right click, ‘save as’)