1. The Populist Right: A wide assortment of sub-tendencies including gun rights, white rights, religious rights, men’s rights, father’s rights, family rights, alternative medicine, home schoolers, conspiracists, militias, state’s rights, local sovereignty, pro-life, hard money, libertarian, anti-tax. Eventually more and more from these camps will recognize that they have no prospect of victory within the context of the present system and will begin looking for alternatives.
2. The Sinking Former Middle Class: Class divisions in the U.S. will increasingly resemble those of Latin America, and when that happens the former middle class will be PISSED!
3. The Antiwar/Civil Liberties Left: Expect a major split in the future between this Left and the race/gender/gay identity politics/welfare state Left.
4. The Urban Underclass: Expect no revolution without gaining the support of this class. To win, we must control the major cities, and we do that by gaining the support of this class.
5. The Lumpenproletariat: Broadly defined as traditional outgroups who were never incorporated into the Left’s pantheon of the oppressed, e.g. drug users, prisoners, the homeless, psychiatric inmates, cults and sequestered sects, prostitutes/sex workers, youth subcultures, those whose livelihood is criminalized outright, to name but a few.
6. Racial Minorities Outside the Liberal Paradigm: Ranges from conservative minorites to racial/national separatists to ethnic autonomists to lumpen elements, e.g. gangs, conventional criminals, convicts.
7. The DeClasse: Persons from privileged backgrounds, particularly younger people, who reject the values of their class (e.g. egalitarian consumerism).
8. Ecological Radicals: Not tree-hugging Al Gore fans and global warming hysterics, but primitivists, deep ecologists, Earth Firsters, ALFers/ELFers, peak oilers, neo-Luddites, Kaczynskians, and Linkolans.
9. Lower class members of the traditional outgroups and/or left-wing constituent groups: e.g. feminist women, racial/ethnic minorities, traditional union members, gays, sexual minorities, cultural liberals, countercultural youth, environmentalists, who eventually recognize that liberalism isn’t bringing home the bacon and that all of this political correctness isn’t paying the rent.
10. Refugees from Political Correctness: Former liberals who wise up aka modern day Arthur Koestlers.
Collectively, these and other related or overlapping demographic factions represent a majority of the U.S. population (or will be a majority decades from now at the hour of the revolution). Our mission is to build the appropriate coalitions and alliances at the local level, and then at the regional level, and then at the national or continental level with the end game of mass pan-secession always being in sight. To win, we need to take a super-majority of the territorial U.S. with us. The forces of the local coalitions should be reflective of local cultures and dominant ideological trends while regional and national alliances should be based simply on the need for common defense against the common enemy. The anarchist communities of the past are a model for new anarchist communities in the future, the Hanseatic and other medieval leagues are a model for the regional alliances of local communities, and the Continental Congresses or Articles of Confederation of the American Revolution, or the Spanish Anarchist militias, are a model for the assertion of common independence from You Know Who.