We all want to live in an America that is free and prosperous, but right now our country is in trouble.
More and more Americans are wondering if their children or grandchildren will have the same opportunities they had to forge a better life.
How do we restore dynamism to our economy, keep our nation safe, and promote flourishing family life?
We at The American Conservative are proud to join our friends at the Intercollegiate Studies Institute to explore these questions and more at ISI’s 2023 American Economic Forum on November 1st, 2023 at the Catholic University of America in Washington D.C.
Join us for a high-profile conversation about how our economy can better advance the safety and happiness of the American people in 2023 and beyond.
Listen to influential thinkers as they address pressing topics such as inflation, AI’s promises and challenges, immigration’s effect on wages, and more. Speakers include many friends of TAC:
- Sohrab Ahmari, TAC contributing editor and editor of Compact
- Tim Carney, TAC advisory board member and senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute
- Oren Cass, TAC advisory board member and executive director of American Compass
- Saagar Enjeti, journalist and political commentator known for his work on Rising and Breaking Points
- National security policy expert Elbridge Colby
. . . and more.
Join the conversation—register today for free.
I look forward to seeing you at this critical event.