• Akilé Anai – Akilé Anai is Director of the Department of Agitation and Propaganda of the African People’s Socialist Party, guiding a multi-platform media operation.
• Jeremy Kuzmarov – Managing Editor, Covert Action Magazine. Jeremy has broad editorial responsibility for it, and editing and fact checking content.
• Diego Motta – Attorney and member of the leadership of the organization Izquierda Socialista de Peru. He is also a neighborhood leader in the district of Carabayllo, Lima.
• Rev. Keyanna Jones – Keyanna Jones is a Political and Social Justice Activist and Community Organizer, who is a staunch advocate for quality, affordable childcare and equity in education.
• Cheri Honkala – Cheri Honkala is a nationally-renowned advocate for the poor and homeless and is the founder of the Poor People’s Army. A Green Party VP candidate in 2012.
• Rita Jacobs is a retired lawyer, an antiwar activist and monetary reform activist. Moderator
You Must Pre-Register for the Webinar HERE or click on the link below https://us06web.zoom.us/
meeting/register/ tZ0ocO2hpj4qGNEzby6Y1GxQIjawBL yLVlJ3 For More Information, email outreach@missourigreenparty. org or call 314-495-8006. Please take a look at the Green Social Thought website: http://www.greensocialthought. org/ Its focus is: “Produce less. Distribute it fairly. Create a greener world for all.” www.gateway-greens.org For more info, call 314-727-8554
Categories: Anti-Imperialism/Foreign Policy