- Ghislaine Maxwell, 52, holds classes twice a week for up to 40 inmates
- ‘Taught by Mrs Maxwell this course teaches the three principles of etiquette – focusing on respect, consideration and honesty,’ reads a flyer in the Florida jail
- Sources tell DailyMail.com that the four-week program covers having good manners, how to talk, dress and carry yourself in a job interview
- The disgraced socialite reportedly preaches about women’s empowerment and the need to ‘maintain high moral standards’
- Maxwell is serving a 20-year sentence for procuring girls for her late pedophile lover Jeffrey Epstein
But that hasn’t stopped Maxwell from preaching about women’s empowerment and the need to ‘maintain high moral standards’ in the twice-weekly sessions for up to 40 cons.