“Bitch, you better have my money. ” Just think of it as a lumpenproletarian approach to lobbying. Remember Marie Antoinette, Princess Nancy.
By Rachel Sharp, Daily Mail
- Police sources told TMZ that cops were called out to reports of vandalism at the House Speaker’s property around 3 a.m. New Year’s Day
- DailyMail.com has contacted San Francisco Police Department for comment
- A photo posted on social media shows a white garage plastered in graffiti
- ‘2k’ is written on the garage and then crossed out, in what appears to be a reference to the $2,000 stimulus checks Pelosi is pushing for
- The graffiti also reads ‘cancel rent’ and ‘we want everything’
- Red paint covers the driveway and a pig’s head sits on the paving slabs