It’s Going Down
Indigenous Mutual Aid:
Indigenous Mutual Aid: An information and support network with an anti-colonial and anti-capitalist framework. We exist to inspire and empower autonomous Indigenous relief organizing in response to COVID-19. We seek to grow the organizing of this effort into a collective hub of organizers from throughout what we recognize as Turtle Island. Please connect to our Slack channel to connect, share, & build. Directory of groups here.
- Sunnyland Neighborhood Mutual Aid: Neighbors coordinating pick ups/drop offs, meals, community gardening, childcare, eldercare, tutoring, dog walking and whatever else we can in Sunnyland, a neighborhood in Bellingham, Washington. Twitter. Request form. Offer form.
- Tacoma Food Not Bombs: Mutual aid collective that provides free food, supplies, and information to our community members experiencing housing insecurity or houselessness and food insecurity
- Cascadia Bioregional Mutual Aid for Deaf Communities of Color: Mutual aid support for underrepresented community members who identify as Deaf BIPOC in British Columbia, Washington State and Oregon only. Twitter. Facebook.
- Masks for Docs: We have one goal: Get protective supplies into the hands of healthcare workers as quickly as possible.
- Southwest Washington Mutual Aid: The intent of this group is to open up space to share Southwest Washington and global community information and resources during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Snohomish County Mutual Aid: We are a grass roots group united to help our neighbors during the COVID19 crisis.
- Support Seattle Sex Workers: Relief funds for sex workers impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Jefferson County Mutual Aid: JeffCo Mutual Aid is focused on giving money to people who lost their jobs or are experiencing financial hardship due to the Covid-19 crisis.
- Snohomish County Emergency Mutual Aid Group: Mutual Aid Group for the residents of Snohomish County.
- Kitsap Community Mutual Aid: This is an intake form to help community members ask other community members for support in Kitsap during the COVID-19 pandemic. Facebook. Spread sheet.
- Puget Sound COV-19 Mutual Aid: Seattle based collective well-being through class solidarity, disability justice, anti-racism, abolition. Resource guide here. Donate here. Instagram.
- Lettered Streets Mutual Aid: Coordinating efforts including childcare, eldercare, housing, supplies, food, emotional support in the Lettered Streets neighborhood of Bellingham and beyond. We can also help connect you to other efforts happening in Bellingham and Whatcom County. Request support. Offer support.
- Tacoma Mutual Aid Collective: Tacoma Mutual Aid Collective works in solidarity with Tacoma communities to support resource, knowledge, and skill sharing across our neighborhoods. Currently organizing free food programs for kids hit by school closures and beyond. Support via PayPal. Grocery program sign-up form.
- Olympia Mutual Aid: We are coordinating food and supply drop offs to people’s front doors. Please use this form if you would like to help make deliveries. Facebook.
- Olympia Community Resilience: Olympia Community Resilience is a volunteer run mutual aid project coordinating support involving grocery delivery, food restrictions, translation or interpretation services, pharmacy prescription pickups, running errands, food preparation, and centering accessibility needs and prioritizes vulnerable populations including those experiencing marginalization from disability, quarantine without pay, transphobia, racism, ageism, ableism, homelessness or housing insecurity and other health conditions. Request support. Offer support. Email: email@example.com
- Common Stash: Mutual Aid in So-Called Olympia: We are not afraid of sickness—many of us are already sick, and those of us who are not yet sick will one day become unwell. But we are afraid of not getting cared for, of not getting what we need and of those we love not getting what they need, so we are coming together, collecting and redistributing herbal remedies, over the counter cough medication, and other supplies to our friends and neighbors. Instagram.