Dr. Tomislav Sunic, Ph.D.
Author, Translator, Former US Professor
Former Cultural Counselor, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Croatia
Towards the Rebirth of European and American
Civilizations: 70 Years after their Near Death in WWII
Rabbi Hertzel Illulian, Founder and President of the Beverly Hills JEM Center, in conjunction with the American Freedom Party, and the Law Offices of William D. Johnson & Associates, invite you to an unprecedented series of lectures and events during the week of September 18-26, 2014 on the future of Euro-American Civilization and the world, 100 years after the beginning of WWI, 70 years since the end of WWII.
• Friday, September 19: Santa Barbara, location and time TBA: call Robert Stark (firstname.lastname@example.org) Tel: (805) 280-8188 or Charles Edward Lincoln (504) 408-5492 (email@example.com).
• Saturday, September 20th, Speech Title: “The Decline & Fall of Modern Higher Education: From the Maximizing to Minimizing Universal Knowledge (how low can “dumbing down” go?).” Time & Location TBA in Santa Monica, call Rodney Martin (559-310-6412) for information.
• Sunday, September 21st, at JEM Beverly Hills Community Center, 9930 Santa Monica Boulevard, Conference Room Second Floor (possible relocation to Basketball Court depending on attendance) at 3:00 p.m., panel appearance with Luke Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org) and others TBA, call Charles Edward Lincoln, III at 504-408-5492 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Dr. Sunic’ title: “1400 Years of Islamic Imperialism: Real or Surreal Menaces to Europe from the Mediaeval Caliphates, to the Ottomans at the Gates of Vienna, to the New Islamic Terror and “Voluntary” Invasion-Repopulation of Europe.”
• Tuesday, September 23rd: Joint meeting with John Birch Society and the Voters Against Corruption and Tyranny. (Elliott Graham: 818-247-5147; email firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Community Room of The La Crescenta Sheriff’s office. Speech title: “From Democracy to Plutocracy; Institutional, Financial and Economic Crisis of the European Union”.
• Thursday, September 24th: California Coalition on Immigration Reform; Evelyn Miller 949-300-5292; email: email@example.com. (A second contact is Maxine Cleghorn: 818-248-5224) . Location is Orange County; co-speaker is Congressman Dana Rohrabacher. Speech title: “The illusions of Multiracial and Multicultural Society: The Rising Tide of Immigrant Muslim Communitarianism in Europe”.