September 29, 2013
- How Putin’s upstaging of Obama over Syria indicates the American state’s loss of legitimacy.
- The possibility of a bloc of “rogue nations” emerging in opposition to the empire.
- Russia as a potential benefactor of fourth generation warfare tendencies.
- The possibility of cooperation between rogue nations, independence movements and separatist forces, and fourth generation armies against the empire.
- The empire’s ongoing belligerence against Iran.
- The repression of Golden Dawn in Greece.
- The growth of secessionist sentiment in the USA.
- Obamacare vs the Republicans
- Why the anarcho-pluralist, pan-secessionist outlook of ARV-ATS transcends conventional ideological boundaries
- How contemporary paleoconservatism resembles the early New Left.
- Lessons from the libertarian movement during its early years in the late 1960s and early 1970.
File type: MP3
Download (right click, ‘save as’)