Take out the anti-Semitic, anti-gay, and anti-abortion stuff and you have modern left-liberalism.
Fascism: It’s about getting things done.
Unlike the benign, gibbering Patriots who push the corrosive Jewish doctrine of Individualist Libertarianism, we Fascists believe that the state should play the role that the tribal council played in prehistoric societies – a benevolent authority which guides the behavior of the folk by providing rules. This can be compared to the way a father provides rules for his children. To understand this in clear terms, I feel it is beneficial to provide a list of things which I am demanding be made illegal.
Items are listed in no particular order.
The following should be made unequivocally illegal, punishable by internment in a concentration camp or execution:
- Homosexuality and transgenderism
- Genetic Engineering
- High fructose corn syrup, trans-fats, artificial sweeteners, etc.
- Industrial Pollution
- Environmentally destructive farming practices
- Immoral messages in movies, music, books and other media
- Competing political parties
- Judaphilia and Judaphilic Christianity
- The use or sale of dangerous drugs (marijuana and psilocybin mushrooms excluded, most pharmaceuticals included)
- Exploitative or unfair business practices
- The abuse of animals
- Casino gambling
- Street beggery
- Freemasonry and other “secret societies”
- Marketing and advertisement that uses manipulative psychological techniques
- Electronic devices which produce harmful levels of radiation
- Police brutality
On top of this, though the right of a person to hold their own personal opinions should not be infringed unless those opinions are representative of an organization which represents a clear and present danger to the people or the state, it should be punishable by internment in a concentration camp to propagandize for the following ideologies in electronic and printed media, public speaking, etc.:
- Free love
- Any other doctrine which seeks to undermine the state or the morality of the people
Though they should not be outright made illegal, individuals should be under strong social pressure to avoid the following:
- Remaining unmarried (bachelorism/Old Maidism)
- Failing to produce children
- Promiscuous sex
- Corporal punishment against ones children or wife
- Internet addiction
- Unnecessary cellphone usage
- Video games
- Being a pothead
- Women wearing pants and other men’s clothing, men wearing make-up, gayish clothing, looking scruffy or unkempt
There are clearly many other things which will need to be made completely illegal or have social pressure brought to bear against them, but I think these lists provide a good framework in which a person can consider what I am saying.
If you take issue with this, please give your comments explaining why; I’m also always happy to hear from people who are in agreement with my conclusions.