April 5, 2012
Keith Preston interviews Russell Longcore. Topics include:
- How Russell’s political thinking shifted from the Republican Party to the Libertarians to anarchism.
- His experiences with the Republican Party of Cobb County, Georgia and his up-close observations of Newt Gingrich.
- The prospects and limitations of the Ron Paul campaign.
- Why he is now a non-voter who rejects electoral politics.
- The role of Thomas Paine and Lysander Spooner in the shaping of his political outlook.
- How he came to advocate secession as the solution to the American empire’s failure.
- How the BRIC axis is planning to challenge the dollar as the world reserve currency.
- The likelihood of hyperinflation and the collapse of the U.S. economy in the future.
- Why the breakup of the United States will more closely resemble the collapse of the Soviet empire rather than the colonial or Confederate secessions of 1776 and 1861.
- How the principal tasks of new secessionist communities will be the creation of a stable monetary system, the enactment of a viable political charter, and the formation of a defensive militia.
- His own conversion from evangelical Christianity to Deism.
Russell Longcore has an insurance claims practice in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. He is the author of the book Insurance Claim Secrets Revealed.