Keith Preston interviews Welf Herfurth. Topics include:
- Welf’s background as an activist in German and Australian nationalist politics;
- His conclusion that participation in electoral politics is a futile effort;
- The development of his interest in the philosophy of national anarchism;
- Welf’s travels around the world and the importance of a genuine respect for the many manifestations of world cultures which are being threatened by the forces of globalization;
- Why conventional nationalist politics is a failure and the need to find new ways of combating the system;
- The degeneration of the Left into the equivalent of a sectarian religious cult;
- His recently released book, A Life in the Political Wilderness;
- The need to build dialogue and cooperation among opponents of the system that cuts across boundaries of race, culture, and political philosophy.
Welf Herfurth is a founder and chairman of the Sydney Forum, an organization that promotes the ideology of national anarchism, anti-globalization and the right of people for self-determination and preserving their culture. He is a speaker who has addressed numerous political groups in Australia, the USA and Europe. He is an author whose writing has appeared in many publications world wide.