Robert interviews Dylan Hales. Topics include:
- Definition of “Left conservative“;
- The phony Left/Right paradigm;
- Our “crisis of bigness” and the need for decentralization;
- Economic alternatives such as distributism and mutualism;
- Building political coalitions and the potential barriers to doing so;
- The importance of opposing the warfare state;
- Mideast foreign policy, immigration, race relations, and the police state.
Dylan Hales is a writer from Charleston, SC, who has written for Taki Mag and has been a contributing editor for Young American Revolution. He blogs at the Left Conservative.
Be sure to give this a listen. This is great stuff.
Agreed, that was awesome. Any chance we’ll be seeing an ATS radio show or podcast? Might be worthwhile looking towards crowdfunding to get a project like that rolling. “ATS1330 with your hosts Keith Preston and Matthew Lyons”