If the police claim that Scott Olsen attacked them, show them this clip.
Olsen remains in critical condition. Officials at Highland Hospital in Oakland are refusing further comment at this time. At first, Doctors told Olsen’s friends that he was stable. Now they’re being told that his skull has been fractured and his brain is beginning to swell. Neurologists are in the process of determining whether or not he will require surgery.
According to Keith Shannon, a friend who served with Olsen in Iraq, Olsen was shot in the head with a tear gas or smoke canister, and he has the scar to prove it. Police policy specifically prohibits the firing of these weapons at a person’s head.
Meanwhile, Oakland police admit that they used tear gas and baton rounds, but have denied the use of flash bang grenades (even though this video shows conclusively that an officer lobbed a flash grenade into the crowd attending to Olsen).
Olsen hails from Wisconsin, served tours of Iraq in 2006 and 2007, and is active in both Veterans for Peace and Iraq Veterans Against the War.
Address for the hospital where Scott Olsen is recovering, if you wish to send a card.
1411 E. 31st Street
Oakland, CA 94602
- Officer Scott Bergstresser Identified
- Despite Scott Olsen’s Cracked Skull, DoJ And Eric Holder See No Evil In Occupy Crackdown
- MUST SEE – I Am Not Moving
- OCCUPY OAKLAND – Scott Olsen Was Shot In The Head Intentionally From Less Than 10 Feet By The Same Officer Who Threw The Flash Grenade (Video)
- The Steven J. Baum Foreclosure Mill Halloween Party
- Nevada Makes Illegal Foreclosures A Felony (LINKS)
- Scott Bergstresser – ANONYMOUS Identifies Cop Who Shot Marine Vet Scott Olsen
- Did You Hear The One About The Bankers?
- A Message To The Oakland Police: “You Have No Power!”
- VIDEO – Bill Black At Occupy Wall Street Discusses Putting Criminal Bankers In Jail
- CNN Analyst On Ron Paul: “He Makes The Most Sense Of Any GOP Candidate”
- Central Banks Add To Gold Reserves (LINKS)
- VIDEO – Protester Interrupts Congress: “End The Wars!”
- Ron Paul Wins NFRA Straw Poll With 82% Of Vote
- Nashville Judge Tells Cops: “You Have NO Lawful Basis To Arrest Occupy Protesters!”