From Voice of Reason.
Robert interviews John Médaille. Topics include:
- Flaws of current monopoly based economic situtation;
- Introduction to distributism;
- Distributist success stories;
- Distributist solutions to government, taxes, & healthcare.
- Implementing & promoting distributism.
John Médaille is a retired businessman who teaches in the Theology and Business departments at the University of Dallas, and is a senior scholar with the Intercollegiate Studies Institute. He is a veteran of the Vietnam War, a former city councilman, and the author of two books, “The Vocation of Business: Social Justice in the Marketplace” (2007) and “Toward a Truly Free Market: A Distributist Perspective.” John is the father of five children and grandfather of three.