Keith Preston offers a critical analysis of contemporary cultural and political conflict.
The ideological roots of the culture wars in the historic conflict between classical liberalism and socialism.
How the culture wars are a manifestation of class conflict between the traditional WASP elites and the rising, multicultural upper-middle class.
The Attack the System radio program returns with host Keith Preston.
In this installment Keith discusses:
-The need for anarchists to reach out to new sources of potential supporters beyond the radical left and the anarchist youth subculture.
-How the ARV/ATS philosophy of anarcho-pluralism continues the traditions of anarchism without adjectives and synthesist anarchism established by classical anarchist luminaries such as Voltairine De Cleyre, the Magon brothers, and Voline.
In this edition of Attack the System, Keith Preston discusses the results and voting patterns of the 2012 Presidential Election. Keith’s analysis got lost in the shuffle at Counter-Currents, but despite the time throw, it is still well worth listening to. 55:16 / 51 words Email Keith: email@example.com
Keith Preston interviews musician and former activist Robert N. Taylor on Taylor’s vivid experiences with the revolutionary, anti-communist, Minutemen organization of the ’60s and ’70s, and his later work with the folk band Changes.
In the latest installment of Attack the System, Keith Preston interviews National Anarchist activist and author Welf Herfurth.
- How National Anarchism has developed over the years
- The Left-Right paradigm becoming increasingly outdated
- Globalization and homogenization
- The Fascist & cult-like mindset of the “antifa”
- The State and Nationality
- How would NA address mass immigration?
- Should National Anarchists focus on local activism, or on organizing a movement that can contend in the political arena
- A Life in the Political Wilderness
- Supporting anyone who’s against the system, even if you don’t agree with everything he or she says.
- How to discuss dissident views with people in day-to-day life.
- How a National Anarchist society would deal with public issues like building roads, crime, a foreign invasion, etc.
In the latest installment of Attack the System, Keith Preston uses observations and statistical data from the past and present of American politics to make convincing predictions about what to expect in the future.
- The increasing polarization evident even within the Republican and Democratic parties
- The traditional “binding force” uniting the Left in America
- The traditional “binding force” uniting the Right in America
- The Tea Party, the Militia Movement, and Secessionist movements
- The Politically Correct Left and when it will show its fangs
- What to expect as America declines, and how we can be ahead of the game
- Tim Wise’s moment of honesty
- The pervasiveness of instant gratification
- What will happen when the Left can no longer rally its constituent groups around the “WASP boogeyman”
- Much more
…are now available thanks to the folks at Counter-Currents. Future episodes of my program will also be produced and hosted by Counter-Currents.