I don’t agree with the random murders of anyone, not cops or anyone else, but if this is true it really is an example of fourth generation warfare within the domestic U.S. A Muslim terrorist takes out a couple of the king’s knights and wins the admiration of occupied peoples in whose eyes the existing authorities are illegitimate.
- Mayor Bill de Blasio and police commissioner William Bratton gave a joint news conference following the murder of two police officers Saturday
- Ismaaiyl Abdullah Brinsley, 28, shot his girlfriend in Baltimore then traveled to Brooklyn to kill police officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos
- Bratton said the two officers were ‘quote simply assassinated’
- Mayor de Blasio stated that this murder was an attack on all of New York as he said this is ‘not a time for politics’
- Hundreds of officers lined the street at the Woodhull medical Center and silently saluted as the bodies of the two police officers were driven away Saturday evening
Mayor Bill de Blasio said this is ‘not the time for politics’ following the murder of two police officers in Brooklyn on Saturday.
This as New York City’s police commissioner said the gunman who ambushed and killed two police officers had made online posts that were ‘very anti-police.’
Police Commissioner William Bratton choked up at a news conference at the Woodhull medical Center on Saturday afternoon as he talked about the fatal shootings of two officers in Brooklyn’s Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood.
Meanwhile, an eyewitness who spoke to The Daily Beast said that ‘a lot of people were clapping and laughing’ following the murder of the two police officers.
‘Some were saying, “They deserved it,” and another was shouting at the cops, “Serves them right because you mistreat people!”’said the man, identified as Carlos.