Friends and Readers of ATS,
I am working with Don Fitz of the Gateway Green Alliance in St. Louis for the zoom program on “Envisioning a Greener New Deal.”
We would like to invite all of our supporters to co-sponsor the zoom.
The announcement for the program says:
“We must halt environmental destruction while providing a better quality of life for everyone on Earth. Since our hope has been that ‘alternative energy’ can replace fossil fuels, it can be overwhelming to learn of its limitations. How real are concerns with solar, wind, hydro-power and nuclear? How can overcoming capitalism help attain the social justice and shorter work week that humanity needs? This webinar will explore core issues involved in creating a better world while using vastly less energy and producing what we need for a brighter future.”
It will be at 7 pm CT, Wednesday May 5, 2021.
Speakers will include:
- Joan McKiernan, Broome Tioga Green Party
- Katie Singer, Reports on Our Digital Footprint
- Stan Cox, The Land Institute
- Don Fitz, Gateway Green Alliance
We invite all groups and individuals that are allied or affiliated with ATS to co-sponsor the webinar.
Co-sponsoring would mean …
1. forwarding promotional information to your contacts;
2. sending your logo to include in announcements for the program; and,
3. being able to ask a question or make a comment of no more than 2 minutes after the speakers.
Organizers of the event are concerned that the increasing global scramble for energy resources could intensify profit-driven military interventions.
Please REPLY to let both of us know if you will be able to co-sponsor the event.