A discussion with Ian Mayes, Nexus X Humectress, and Keith Preston about how social justice activism has led anarchist movements astray and lots of other stuff.
- Intentional communities
- Beyond Social Justice: how historical opposition to valid injustices has now evolved into something absurd.
- How totalitarian humanism’s focus on privilege and microaggressions forestalls social revolution.
- Is feminism necessary in the West?
- Radical gender equality.
- How the men’s rights movement fits the dictionary definition of feminism.
- MGTOW: Men Going Their Own Way, the new subculture of anti-marriage relationship nihilists.
- No “hope” for revolution.
- “Anarchist” as an identity.
Ian Mayes is a past member of Twin Oaks Community (part of the Federation of Egalitarian Communities), and a past member of Camphill Soltane (part of the Camphill Movement), and he’s been involved with the anarchist movement for almost 20 years.
Nexus is a past member of Twin Oaks Community (part of the Federation of Egalitarian Communities) and other intentional communites. He was brainwashed into political correctness in 1990, but has learned the error of his ways. He’s been involved in anarchism for 24 years. Nexus is interested in radical gender equality.
File type: MP3
Size: 36.4 MB
Bitrate: 95-135 kb/s VBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Activism, Anarchism/Anti-State, Attack the System radio, Culture Wars/Current Controversies, Economics/Class Relations, Electoralism/Democratism, Law/Justice, Left and Right, Men and Women, Political Correctness/Totalitarian Humanism, Race and Ethnicity, Sexuality and the State, Strategy