February 15, 2014
- The need to preserve the legal space of alternative infrastructure through active legal defense organizations.
- Prospects posed by the possibility of technological innovation and technological decline.
- The implications of procreation rates, demographic shift, and cultural assimilation.
- Parallels between the modern American and ancient Roman empires.
- The foundation for alternative infrastructure provided by presently existing organizations.
- The cultivation of cohesive value systems in order to maintain the durability of alternative infrastructure.
File type: MP3
Bitrate: 32kb/s CBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)