February 1, 2014
A panel discussion with M.K. Lords, Becky Belding, Trista Rundatz, and Keith Preston about gender issues in the libertarian milieu, and wider issues facing the libertarian and anarchist movements. Topics include:
- Why anti-state movements attract more men than women.
- The left/right divide within libertarianism and anarchism.
- The role of statist oppression vs oppressive social and cultural norms.
- The relationship between libertarianism and women’s issues.
- Currents within feminism and how these compare and contrast with libertarian values.
- Is the pendulum swinging concerning gender role issues and gender oppression?
- The men’s rights movement.
- How the state is a common denominator in all forms of oppression.
- Why men and women often differ in their political issues of interest.
- The issues of pornography, prostitution, and sex work.
- Anarchist strategy and communication.
- Gender roles and mental health.
- Psychotropic drugs and the pharmaceutical industry.
- War-profiteering and the military-industrial complex.
M.K. Lords is an activist, writer, and fire dancer. She edits and contributes regularly at Bitcoin Not Bombs and also writes for Young Voices. Her work has been featured in Bitcoin Magazine. Her activism emphasizes direct action and agorist methods of building the counter-economy. You can get in touch on twitter @mklords, Facebook M.K. Lords, and view her writings at Bitcoin Not Bombs. She is also a returning guest to the Attack The System show.
Becky Belding is a libertarian and married mother of three living in South Carolina. She is a part time wage slave in finance to fund her expensive lapidary and wire art hobby, Eclectic Spectrum. She also has a political blog at Meat Curtain of Doom.
Trista is satanic anarcha feminist, small business owner and blogger. You can read her rantings here: And I rant….
File type: MP3
Bitrate: 32kb/s CBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)