January 5, 2014
- Why the philosophy of self-determination transcends ordinary partisan boundaries.
- The need to distinguish the meta-political and meta-strategic concepts related to pan-secessionism from the personal or collective views of individual activists or organizations.
- The need for a federation of anti-state movements.
- The possibility of an alliance of minor political parties around common interests.
- A call for a Peoples’ Economic Front.
- The need to cultivate anti-system political interest groups as allies and constituents.
- The growing need for alternative means of delivering social services in a depressed economy with a bankrupt state.
- The need for effective legal defense organizations that defend the rights of all who come under attack by the system.
- The need to strengthen regional, cultural, ethnic, and religious identitarian organizations as intermediary institutions against the state.
- The eventual need for civilian defense organizations.
- Cultivating international allies and supporters.
- How the system would respond to a pan-secessionist insurgency.
- The need for mythical utopian visions that can inspire idealism and action.
- Visions for the future and why pan-secessionism is not an “end of history” scheme.
File type: MP3
Bitrate: 32kb/s CBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)
Categories: Attack the System radio