November 24, 2013
- Anti-state traditions within historic Christianity.
- The essence of the Christian faith and the nature of an organic Christian community.
- The Christian pacifist tradition of thinkers such as Leo Tolstoy and Dorothy Day.
- The nature of freedom within the context of traditional Christian and historic Greek thought.
- The relationship between freedom and ethics.
- How the plutocratic elite helped to develop the 1960s counterculture.
- How freedom is dependent on individual virtue, and how tyrants pacify their subjects with bread and circuses.
- The obscure historical relationship between capitalism and communism.
- The autarchist principles of Robert LeFevre.
- The future of religion and spirituality in Western civilization.
File type: MP3
Bitrate: 32kb/s CBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)