November 11, 2013
- The philosophical foundations for a new Western radicalism that can be found in the works of Friedrich Nietzsche, Max Stirner, and Ernst Junger.
- Why the unprecedented concentration of political and economic power on a global scale should be the primary concern of all dissidents and political critics.
- How the Right’s fixation on lost pasts becomes a self-defeating pessimism.
- How the Left’s victimology and moral crusading has produced a cautious conservatism.
- How American society has experienced deterioration in virtually every area of political, economic, and cultural life in recent decades.
- Why a revolutionary alternative is needed.
- How the ARV-ATS philosophy of anarcho-pluralism and strategy of pan-secessionism is able to transcend barriers of left and right, centrism and extremism, paternalism and libertarianism, and why such an approach is necessary to prevent American society from suffering the fate of other nations that have fallen into chaos.
File type: MP3
Bitrate: 32kb/s CBR
Download (right click, ‘save as’)